Ready families + Ready Community + Ready Services + Ready schools =
Children ready for school
This section contains:
- Website user information clips
- Developing a vision for your child
- What do I know about my child?
- Considering when to start school
- Early childhood intervention services
The information in this resource aims to make the transition to school as smooth and positive as possible. However, as in all aspects of life, things don't always go as anticipated. There may be times throughout your child’s schooling where hiccups occur. The trouble-shooting guide and advocacy pages may assist at these times.
Call TIS National on 131 450