Ready families + Ready Community + Ready Services + Ready schools =
Children ready for school
This section contains:
- Key elements for planning
- Thinking about school options
- Approaching a school for the first time
- Class types in public schools
- After your first meeting at a school, what next?
The information in this resource aims to make the transition to school as smooth and positive as possible. However, as in all aspects of life, things don't always go as anticipated. There may be times throughout your child’s schooling where hiccups occur. The troubleshooting guide and advocacy pages may assist at these times.
Call TIS National on 131 450.